Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Persistence or downright annoying?

The thing I don't like about shopping in hypermarket is the Credit Card Promoter thats hanging around by the cashier and approached you once you've made your payment.

I hold one credit card (supplementary btw!) and have no intention of adding another. One is enough for me. The 'offered package' is quite interesting too. 1 night stay at luxury hotel, fuel rebates, discounts at selected merchants, heck, some even have 'trial period' which you can 'cancel' if you're not satisfied with the package. <- better read the fine lines here!

Some of these promoter went to the extent of begging you to sign up for their credit card. Being a 'gentleman' I usually try to politely decline but in some cases, I found myself on the verge of shouting at them. NO MEANS NO!

No comments: