Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Models: Judge Dredd (Movie version)

After sitting in storage for three years, I've decided to proceed with completing this kit. It was given to me by a friend, an experienced modeller, who have lost his interest to work on this kit. The kit is missing one part, the second half of the right hand (read: have to scratchbuild!). As of last night, the kit is still at the most tedious stage: puttying and sanding.









Things to do:
Scratchbuild Dredd's badge to use as backdrop.
Create a worn out look on the base by adding some scraps, rust, stain, scratches, dents and dings,etc.
Lighting effect from under the base - lights will be peeking through the grill holes. Which means, I have to drill out each and every one of the grill holes.
I have given myself a 3 week deadline to complete this build (24th July).
Git 'R' Done!

No comments: